Grazing Delivered Terms & Conditions
- All prices are shown exclusive of VAT, which will be added to your order at the prevailing rate. VAT invoices and receipts are sent to your chosen email address at 2.30pm on the day of delivery.
- Delivery/collection charges are applicable to every order. Multiple orders to the same address will incur multiple delivery/collection charges. We will return to collect crockery & equipment on the next working day after your delivery, unless otherwise agreed at the time of ordering. Additional collection charges may be levied for all additional collections required if all items are not ready for collection on time.
- Orders will be delivered as close to your preferred delivery slot as possible. Please always provide us with a “latest delivery time” in order that we can ensure your delivery arrives in time for your lunch. Please note that we may deliver earlier than your requested slot in order to fit with our delivery schedule and ensure your order arrives in plenty of time for your meeting/event.
- Customers are responsible for the safe return of all crockery and equipment on loan to them. It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect all equipment and crockery on delivery. Any damaged equipment or crockery must be reported to the delivery person on receipt of your order. Any breakages or missing items, not reported on delivery, will be charged to the customer at the full replacement value.
- Orders under £100 can be cancelled up until 2.30pm the day before delivery is due, orders over £100 must be cancelled by 2.30pm two working days before the delivery is due. After that time, we reserve the right to charge the customer all or part of the order total.
- Payment terms are strictly 30 days from the date of invoice for Credit Account Customers. Weekly statements can also be issued on request . Overdue accounts will be suspended until full payment has been received by Grazing Delivered. Non-Account customers must make full payment at time of ordering.
- We offer a no quibble satisfaction promise – if you are not happy with any item on your delivery, please call us on 0207 283 2412 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of your delivery and we will either replace (wherever possible) or refund the item in full.
- Environmental Policy - We take our responsibility to our planet and our environment seriously here at Grazing Delivered and we work hard to ensure everything we do has the minimum of impact on the environment. Click here to read our full environmental policy.
Register Now and Start Grazing
Whether you're a long time Grazing Delivered fan or a first time newbie, you're only a few clicks away from great food.